Ms. Reed has served as an employee of the City of Oakland since April 22, 2013, joining the ranks of the Office of the City Clerk as a Legislative Recorder and assuming the position of Assistant City Clerk since July 29, 2017.
City Service and Resource Updates
Essential government services are operating. During the shelter in place order, many City services will remain available by phone or online.
- Find out How to Get Tested for COVID-19
- Renew Your Business Tax
- View Modifications, Suspensions & Closures to City Services in Response to the Shelter in Place Order
- Report a problem online to OAK 311
- Find resources for businesses and workers affected by COVID-19
- Find guidance and resources for residents affected by COVID-19
- Learn more about Oakland's Moratorium on Evictions
- Access Planning and Building services online
- Access Fire Prevention Plan review services online
- Access Oakland Public Library services online
- Learn more about OakWiFi: a new free City service that provides internet access to Oaklanders