On Thursday, June 25, the California Strategic Growth Council voted to fund Oakland’s “Better Neighborhoods, Same Neighbors” proposal through a multi-year grant of $28.2 million.
City Service and Resource Updates
Essential government services are operating. During the shelter in place order, many City services will remain available by phone or online.
- Report Illegal Fireworks
- Find out How to Get Tested for COVID-19
- View Modifications, Suspensions & Closures to City Services in Response to the Shelter in Place Order
- Report a problem online to OAK 311
- Find resources for businesses and workers affected by COVID-19
- Find guidance and resources for residents affected by COVID-19
- Learn more about Oakland's Moratorium on Evictions
- Access Planning and Building services online
- Access Oakland Public Library services online
- Watch the Mayor's Town Hall Meetings