Weekend traffic safety measures and parking restrictions aim to reduce crowding, spread of COVID-19, and traffic hazards, while ensuring emergency access.
City Service and Resource Updates
Essential government services are operating. During the shelter in place order, many City services will remain available by phone or online.
- Find out How to Get Tested for COVID-19
- View Modifications, Suspensions & Closures to City Services in Response to the Shelter in Place Order
- Report a problem online to OAK 311
- Find resources for businesses and workers affected by COVID-19
- Find guidance and resources for residents affected by COVID-19
- Learn more about Oakland's Moratorium on Evictions
- Access Planning and Building services online
- Access Oakland Public Library services online
- Watch the Mayor's Town Hall Meetings