Mayor Libby Schaaf announced the opening of a new COVID-19 test site at the Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center for direct service providers, such as healthcare workers, grocery store employees, homeless outreach workers, and many other groups who work directly with the public.
City Service and Resource Updates
Essential government services are operating. During the shelter in place order, many City services will remain available by phone or online.
- View Modifications, Suspensions & Closures to City Services in Response to the Shelter in Place Order
- Report a problem online to OAK 311
- Find resources for businesses and workers affected by COVID-19
- Find guidance and resources for residents affected by COVID-19
- Learn more about Oakland's Moratorium on Evictions
- Access Planning and Building services online
- Access Oakland Public Library services online
- Watch the Mayor's Town Hall Meetings
News & Updates
There are no upcoming events at this time.