Paid for by Oakland/Alameda County
- Bicycle Amenities: Bicycle racks in front of 250 Ogawa Plaza. Bicycle Cage and lockers in Dalziel Garage. Access card requires authorization form.
- FREE Broadway Shuttle: Free connections from BART, San Francisco Bay Ferry, Amtrak and Capital Corridor to downtown Oakland offices, restaurants, local shops, and social services.
- GoNavia Commuter Benefits: Allow you to pay for your work-related parking and transit expenses using pretax dollars. Incluedes buses, ferries, parking lots and garages, and trains. Maximum contribution per month is $255.
- AC Transit, EasyPass Program: Provides unlimited travel on all AC Transit service, both local and transbay.
- Discounted Vanpool Parking: Commuters who travel to downtown Oakland and are registered with the Regional Rideshare program are eligible for discounted parking at either an on-street metered space or in a City-owned garage/parking lot (subject to space availability). Minivans must have 7 passengers and full-sized vans at least 11 passengers to quality. Ridership is monitored quarterly to ensure eligibility for discounted parking.
- Guaranteed Ride Home: The Alameda County Guaranteed Ride Home Program does just what it says. It guarantees you a free ride home from work if you have an emergency and you have made the effort to avoid commuting alone in your car. You can feel comfortable taking the bus, train, or ferry, carpooling, vanpooling, walking, or bicycling to work, knowing that you will have a ride home in the case of a qualifying unexpected circumstance that disrupts your commute home.
City Supported Mobility Service
- BART: Regional rail service.
- Bike Share Program: Membership-based bike share program that allows members to make point-to-point trips using shared bicycles.
- Bike Station Program: Safe and convenient way to park your bike while commute via BART.
- Bike Link: Card for on-demand bike parking.
- Car Share Program: Membership-based services that allow you to rent out vehicles for hourly use but at a fraction of the cost of owning your own vehicle.
- Scooter Share Program: Membership-based shared e-scooter service is one of the newest ways to get around Oakland.
- E-Moped Share Program: Membership-based e-mopeds offer a quick and fun way to commute to and from work. Mopeds seat up to two people.
- Rideshare/carpool: Find a long-term or casual carpool today.