Update: Temescal Pool is open for Adult Lap Swim by reservation. Swim reservations are offered Monday – Friday, 10:30am – 1:00pm and 5:00pm - 6:15pm.
Please make note of the following:
- Secure OPRYD Lap Pass before reserving lane via SignUpGenius.
- The SignUpGenius link will be sent to the OPRYD Aquatic List Serve.
- Lap swim reservations will be for 30-minutes.
- Each swimmer is limited to TWO (2) 30-minute reservation per two-week session. Swimmers who violate this policy will have their reservation canceled and may have pool access suspended.
- Locker rooms will be open, however Showers will remain closed.
- Pre-Admission Screening is required before proceeding to the assigned lane. Pre-Admission screening includes a series of questions and a temperature check. Additionally, swimmers must wear face-covering for the duration of the visit except when in water.
- Staff will verbally administer the following questions regarding exposure to COVID-19
- Does anyone in your household have or have had within the past fourteen days, any of the following:
- Persistent cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Has anyone in your household had close exposure to confirmed COVID-19 person/persons in the last 14 days?
- Have you taken medication to lower your temperature?
- Temperature check. Staff will check the temperature with a contactless thermometer. If the temperature is 100.4 or higher, the swimmer will not be admitted.
Temescal Pool is located next to Oakland Technical High School near Studio One Arts Center. We serve the Downtown and North Oakland community with fun, safe and recreational programs. Our programs include swimming classes and lessons for tiny tots, children and adults, summer swim league, recreational swim and so much more.
Temescal Pool Summer Schedule 2021 (reservation required for Lap Swim. No Walk-Ups)
(Monday 6/14/21 - Friday 8/6/21)
LAP SWIM Monday - Friday
10:30am - 1:00pm and 5:00pm - 6:15pm
PUBLIC REC SWIM Monday - Friday
1:30pm - 2:45pm
Lap Swim Fees (Outdoor Pools)
~Exact Change Required~
|Senior (55 and over)||$4.00|
|Adult Pass of 10 Swims*||$50.00 ($5/swim)|
|Adult Pass of 30 Swims*||$135.00 ($4.50/swim)|
|Senior Pass of 10 Swims*||$31.00 ($3.10/swim)|
|Senior Pass of 30 Swims*||$75.00 ($2.50/swim)|
*All Swim Pass Memberships expire 1 year from the date of purchase.
Public Swim Fees (Outdoor Pools)
~Exact Change Required~
|Youth (under age 18)||$1.00|
|Senior (55 and over)||$2.00|