The City of Oakland seeks to establish multiple on-call contracts with creative, dynamic, and thoughtful graphic design vendors to assist the City with visual communications and create new graphic materials with a consistent identity.
The objective is to enhance the effectiveness and reach of the City’s communications to multi-lingual, multi-generational, racially and culturally diverse, English-speaking and non-English speaking audiences through clear and compelling visual communications.
The total maximum value of each on-call contract is not-to-exceed $250,000 over the three-year contract period. As graphic design opportunities arise within City departments, department staff would contact vendors in the approved pool to negotiate a specific scope of work and cost proposal for each project, not to exceed a cumulative $250,000 of work during the three-year period.
Pre-Proposal Meeting: (Highly Recommended)
Thursday, February 14, 2019, 2PM
Fox Conference Room
250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Fifth Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Proposal Submittal Deadline:
Friday, March 1, 2019 no later than 2PM
Please submit three (3) bound hard copies and one (1) soft copy of your proposal to:
Office of the City Administrator
Contracts and Compliance Division
250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, 3rd Floor, Suite 3341
Oakland, CA. 94612
(Attn: Paula Peav)
1. All who wish to participate in this RFQ must register through iSupplier at (https://www.oaklandca.gov/services/register-with-isupplier) to receive addenda/updates on this RFP, invoice payments if selected, and direct notification of future bid opportunities.
2. Experiencing bumps when registering? Send an email to email@example.com or call iSupplier support staff and advise that you need help to expedite registration for this RFP!
3. The following policies apply to this RFQ:
- Equal Benefits
- 50% L/SLBE
- Living Wage
- Campaign Reform Act
- Professional Services Local Hire
- Prompt Payment
- Arizona Boycott
- Dispute Disclosure
- Border Wall Prohibition
For Answers to Questions:
1. Contact Harry Hamilton via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For iSupplier registration support, contact Dasco Munoz at email@example.com or (510) 238-7643