· Construct an approximately 35,000-person capacity Major League Baseball park for the Oakland Athletics.
· Up to 1.77 million square feet of commercial development,
· Up to 3,000 residential dwelling units,
· A new hotel with approximately 400 rooms, and
· A new performance venue with a capacity of approximately 3,500 individuals.
The project site consists of approximately 55 acres that comprise the Charles P. Howard Terminal and adjacent parcels, located at the Port of Oakland along the Inner Harbor of the Oakland-Alameda Estuary. The site is bound generally by the Oakland Estuary Middle Harbor on the south; Jack London Square on the east; Union Pacific railroad tracks and Embarcadero West on the north; and the heavy metal recycling center, Schnitzer Steel, on the west.