- Afro-Haitian Dance for children. Wednesdays 2-3 pm
- Cooking classes for children. Wednesdays 2-3 pm. B 3-4 pm.
- Ceramics classes for children. Wednesdays 2-3 pm.
- Double Dutch classes for children. Wednesdays 3-4 pm.
- Ballet Stretch (adults and seniors) - Wednesdays 11:15 am - 12:15 pm. $15 per class drop in fee or buy a 5 class card for $35.
- Karate (children & adults) -Click here for days & times
- Tai Chi (adults and seniors) - Mondays 11:15-12:15, Thursdays 10-11 am & 11:15-12:15. $15 per class drop in fee or buy a 4 class card for $40.
- Toastmasters helps you become a better speaker and presenter, communicate with confidence, develop your leadership skills, and listen effectively. 1st, 3rd & 5th Tuesdays of the month, 7-8 pm
- Yoga (adults) - Monday & Wednesday. 10-11 am & 6:30 - 7:30 pm. $15 per class drop in fee or buy a 5 class card for $45 or a 3 class card for $30. All class cards expire 7 weeks after purchase date.
Registration for our adult/senior classes (Karate, Ballet Stretch, Yoga & Tai Chi) is ongoing and you may register & begin at any time at the center.
Renting Redwood Heights Recreation Center
You can find the application materials below or pick them up from the front desk.
You can reserve Redwood Heights Recreation Center 30 days to 11 months in advance of the requested reservation date. If a request is approved for an event within two weeks to 30 days, you must pay a service fee. NO reservation requests are accepted less than two weeks in advance.