In order to keep our members and staff as safe as possible, we will continue to reopen our facilities in phases under guidelines provided by local and State government agencies.
Call NOSC at (510) 597-5085 to set up an membership registration appointment for the new MySeniorCenter (MSC) system and receive your new key tag. Appointments can be made Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 2:30pm.
To assist in COVID tracking, you must have a key tag to access the activity offerings at this time. Members will receive a phone call as new activities open on an appointment-only basis.
Prior to facility entry, members will be required to answer a COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire, have their temperature taken, and maintain mask wearing at all times while in the building.
The Following Services/Amenities are Unavailable
- Some in-person programs or activities
- Private facility usage/rentals
The Following Services are Available
- Food Distribution Programs
- Virtual Programs Platform
- Computer labs, game/pool room, outdoor spaces, and other lounge/program areas for center supported activities. (By Appointment Only)