Entry into City of Oakland Senior Centers will be Limited to Appointments Only
In order to keep our members and staff as safe as possible, we will continue to reopen our facilities in phases under guidelines provided by local and State government agencies.
Call NOSC at (510) 597-5085
to set up an membership registration appointment for the new MySeniorCenter (MSC)
system and receive your new key tag. Appointments can be made Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 2:30pm.
To assist in COVID tracking, you must
have a key tag to access the activity offerings at this time. Members
will receive a phone call as new activities open on an appointment-only basis.
Prior to facility entry,
members will be required to answer a COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire, have
their temperature taken, and maintain mask wearing at all times while
in the building.
The Following Services/Amenities are Unavailable
- Some in-person programs or activities
- Private facility usage/rentals
The Following Services are Available
- Food Distribution Programs
- Virtual Programs Platform
- Computer labs, game/pool room, outdoor spaces, and other lounge/program areas for center supported activities. (By Appointment Only)
How to Apply:
Call NOSC at (510) 597-5085 to set up a registration
appointment for the new MySeniorCenter (MSC) system and receive your
new key tag. Appointments can be made Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 2:30pm. Payment options include: check, money order or cash. Please make checks and money orders payable to North Oakland Senior Center.
Your Membership Matters! By joining or renewing your membership, you make our programs possible.
Member benefits include:
1. Access to our senior community: virtual activities/classes.
2. Quarterly "North Oakland Senior Times" newsletter mailed to your home.
3. Access to valuable resources: Meal programs, Information & Assistance Specialists, and other critical senior services.
4. Discounted program and event fees.
5. Care packages and fun freebies.
6. Countless opportunities to meet new friends and have fun.
Senior Lunch Program
Spectrum is working in collaboration with SOS/Meals on Wheels to deliver chilled, portioned meals. To receive a meal, participants must complete a annual registration form.
Lunch is served: Monday - Friday, 12noon - 12:30p.m by drive-through pick-up.
No senior over 60 will be refused a meal due to lack of funds.
Suggested Donation: $3.75 per meal (Meal ticket: $35.00/10 meals)
To reserve a lunch, please call (510) 597-5085, Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 2:30pm or email: NOSC@oaklandca.gov by 12noon, 24 hours in advance.