Alert: An Air Quality Advisory has been issued for the entire Bay Area. The current air quality in Oakland is UNHEALTHY. Stay inside. Limit outdoor activities.
EventsRelated Events »
Membership costs are $12 once a year. This fee helps to support program costs.
- Pool Table
- Computer Lab
- Landscaped Senior Patio with Public Art Sculpture
- Coffee Canteen (10:00 - 3:15)
- Health Clinic
- 2 x weekly massage
- Sharing Our Stories for Men (support group sponsored by Crisis Support)
- HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program)
- Free legal consultations by appointment
Reserving a Senior Center
The North Oakland Senior Center is available for private rentals during non-senior center hours primarily weekends and evenings. Our large multipurpose room accommodates up to 175 people with banquet tables/200 theatre-style. Our small classrooms are not available for private parties, but may be used for small meetings or break-out rooms for conference-type events. All rental arrangements are made by appointment only. Please call for more information.