BBQ, PICNIC & FACILITY RENTALS
• Rental permits for the Redwood, Sequoia, and Dimond Grove BBQ & Picnic area are required
• Groups of 25 or more are required to obtain a Park Use Permit. Groups of 49 or more will also need to obtain an OPD Permit after completion of our permit request process. Smaller groups should obtain permits to guarantee a space is reserved for their event. All Permitted groups get protected use of their rental space.
• We do not allow; Food Trucks or Food Vendors, Alcohol, Smoking (of any kind), Drugs, Weapons, Portable BBQ's (propane or charcoal), Radios/ Speakers, DJ's, Musical instruments, Live Bands, Jumpers, Generators or Gas-powered Scooters in the park.
REDWOOD GROVE BBQ AREA or SEQUOIA GROVE BBQ AREA
• Both sites have enough tables and seating for 100 people, 2 large BBQ grills, Water access and garbage receptacles.
• $25 per hour with a 4 hour minimum.
• $100 deposit - returned to the payee's credit card after a successful and properly run event. This means fully cleaning the area your group used & followed all the rules as signed in the permit contract.
• Holiday charge + 50% of base rental fee (1/2 100=$50).
• Permit requests under 30 days before your event will be charged an admin fee of $75 to speed up the permit process. No permits will be issued less than 10 days before the event
There is a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee for family and smaller events
DIMOND GROVE PICNIC AREA
The Dimond Grove Area is designed for small groups No larger than 25 people.
• Dimond Grove Picnic Area is available for Day of Use rentals at a fee of $25.00 per strip of tables (2 long tables with seating on each side are included).
• No heating/cooking allowed in this area. No Propane or portable BBQ grills, or heating sources are allowed in this area. Cold foods, previous cooked foods that require no heating, may be brought in.