The City of Oakland is committed to the equitable delivery of and access to services. We offer language assistance accommodation for people with limited English skills. Additionally, we provide accommodations for people with disabilities.
The City of Oakland does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, or sex. "Sex" includes sexual orientation and gender identity. The City has a policy of non-discrimination in its programs, activities, and regular course of business. We will not retaliate against any individual or group for exercising their rights.
Many laws outline legal protections and Oakland's responsibilities, including:
- 49 C.F.R. Part 21 and
- 40 C.F.R. Parts 5 and 7
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended
- Other federal non-discrimination laws enforced by DOT and EPA.
For more services and support, please contact:
- Language & Translation Help | May Tam, email@example.com
- Disability Accommodations | Anh Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concerns, questions, complaints on discrimination on the basis of race, color national origin, disability, age and sex | Artisha McCullough, email@example.com.