Reservation request must be submitted 30 days in advance of the event date.
To ensure the continued safety of employees and visitors in Oakland Parks, Recreation, & Youth Development Rental/Enterprise Facilities, the following policies shall be followed for all indoor rental spaces.
Before entering a City of Oakland OPRYD Rental Facility, city staff, patrons, and rental contract holders & their guests must adhere to the following:
1. Wear a mask at all times while inside facility regardless of vaccination status.
2. Complete a COVID-19 Safety Health Screening
3. Provide verification of vaccination status; effective February 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for people 12 years and older to enter the following indoor public locations in Oakland Verification of Vaccination Order
4. For people 18 years and older, the vaccination card must be cross-checked with the individual’s photo ID. Patrons entitled to a qualified medical exemption must provide verification of their exemption and proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test.
Vaccination Proof includes:
a. Original, copy or picture of your vaccination card from the CDC, a healthcare provider, or a government agency or a digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California
b. Valid Photo ID cross checked (ages 18 and over)
5. You may be exempt from these requirements if you are entitled to a reasonable accommodation for a medical condition. To qualify, you will need to show verification of medical exemption, proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test, and photo identification
Updated March 10, 2022