This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
For urgent issuesCall 311
Urgent infrastructure issues include:
- Downed road sign
- Traffic signal outage
- Sewer overflow
- Fallen trees/branches
- Hazardous road conditions
- Objects blocking the roadway
For non-urgent issuesReport Online
Routine maintenance issues include:
- City building or park maintenance
- Illegal dumping, parking meter maintenance
- Street light outages (not traffic signal)
- Traffic safety issues (non-emergency)
Report a Problem
OAK 311 is powered by SeeClickFix
- Report A Problem
- If you have difficulties with the form, click here for a different version of the form.
- Click here for an interactive map of issues reported
- If you need assistance from the City of Oakland, you can call 311 in Oakland or (510) 615-5566 if located outside the City.
If you need assistance with the form, you can find the SeeClickFix Help Desk at https://help.seeclickfix.com/s/