Report a Problem to OAK 311

311 is an easy-to-remember telephone number that connects you with highly trained City of Oakland Call Center representatives who are ready to help you with requests for non-emergency City services and information.

For urgent issues

Call 311

Urgent infrastructure issues include:

  • Flooding
  • Land/mudslides
  • Downed road sign
  • Traffic signal outage
  • Sewer overflow
  • Fallen trees/branches
  • Hazardous road conditions
  • Objects blocking the roadway

For non-urgent issues

Report Online

Routine maintenance issues include:

  • City building or park maintenance
  • Graffiti
  • Illegal dumping, parking meter maintenance
  • Potholes
  • Street light outages (not traffic signal)
  • Traffic safety issues (non-emergency)

Report a Problem

OAK 311 is powered by SeeClickFix

Contact Us

Email Address

Phone Numbers


Use the OAK311 App: