City of Oakland offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019 for Memorial Day

Having a problem?

Email Us

Complete the Sound Permit Application and return with fee required as noted on the application form. Most events that require a sound permit may also need a Special Event Permit. Please check with OPD Special Events Office at 510-777-8525 to inquire if your event is in need of this permit. For events that are held at any of the City Parks, you must contact the Office of Parks & Recreation at 510-238-3187.

Please refer to OMC 12.56 for complete regulations pertaining to Sound Permits.