Sidewalks are where Oaklanders get exercise, walk to daily needs, wait for the bus, and talk with neighbors. They are one of the most important pieces of Oakland’s transportation network, and it’s essential that they’re kept well-maintained and accessible for everyone.

Featured Services

More Services »

Featured Resources

Related Resources »


Related Documents »


Related News »


The Department of Transportation’s Sidewalks Program investigates requests for sidewalk repair, develops and delivers major sidewalk repair projects, and manages and maintains citywide sidewalk data.

Contact Us

Phone Numbers

  • Phone Number: 311

Email Address