The Housing and Community Development Department (HCDD) is pleased to release this Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Acquisition and Conversion to Affordable Housing (ACAH) Program and announce that it is accepting applications for the Permanent Affordability Program for Community Land Trusts/Limited Equity Housing Cooperatives.
- The Pre-Bidders Conference, including an online application training for City Data Services, will be held on January 4, 2023 from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. Zoom information is listed below (and also provided in the NOFA).
- The online City Data Services application will be “live” starting January 4, 2023.
- Applications are due on Friday, February 17, 2023 at 4:00 pm (online application submittal only).
Questions? Please contact Meghan Horl, Housing Development Coordinator IV, at email@example.com.
4. Documents Related to 1214-1216 30th Street:
A. Site Documentation
- First Level (Coming Soon)
- Second Level (Coming Soon)
- Attic Space (Coming Soon)
- Photos of Exterior of Building (Coming Soon)
o Construction Plans Submittal Check List (Coming Soon)
o Boundary and Topographic Survey (Coming Soon)
o Photographs (Coming Soon)
- Photo 1 (Coming Soon)
- Photo 2 (Coming Soon)
- Photo 3 (Coming Soon)
- Photo 4 (Coming Soon)
- Photo 5 (Coming Soon)
- Photo 6 (Coming Soon)
- Photo 7 (Coming Soon)
C. Structural Documentation