NOTICE: The mayors of Oakland & San Francisco have challenged each other to a Battle for the Bay on Creek to Bay Day, Sept. 21.

Supplemental Planning Forms

In addition to the Basic Application for Development Review, most project applications also require supplemental forms including findings for conditional use permits, design review and variances. The list of supplemental forms found below is for your convenience, but you may need to talk to a planner, permit technician, or plan check engineer to advise you on the permits your project may require.

For the Basic Application for Development Review and other basic application forms, please visit our Planning & Building Forms page.

Supplemental Planning Forms and Documents:

Environmental Review (CEQA)

Subdivisions, PUDs, and Parcel Map Waivers

Conditional Use Permits (CUP)


Design Review (DR)

General Plan Amendments