- Have you received an eviction notice?
- Have you had trouble getting repairs completed?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because of your race, ethnic origin, marital status, sex, religion, arbitrary reason (i.e. sexual orientation, source of income)? ...
- Have disputes between tenants and landlords escalated to the point where mediation is needed?
- Have you moved recently but haven't received your security deposit?
- Do you need information about your rights and responsibilities?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because you have children, in your household, or because you have a disability?
NOTICE: The mayors of Oakland & San Francisco have challenged each other to a Battle for the Bay on Creek to Bay Day, Sept. 21.
The City offer resources and partners with community organizations to protect the housing and tenant rights of community members.