- Have you received an eviction notice?
- Have you had trouble getting repairs completed?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because of your race, ethnic origin, marital status, sex, religion, arbitrary reason (i.e. sexual orientation, source of income)? ...
- Have disputes between tenants and landlords escalated to the point where mediation is needed?
- Have you moved recently but haven't received your security deposit?
- Do you need information about your rights and responsibilities?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because you have children, in your household, or because you have a disability?
The City offer resources and partners with community organizations to protect the housing and tenant rights of community members.
Predatory Lending Learn More About Housing Resource Center Resources Learn More About the Eviction Process Code Compliance Relocation Program Find Fair Housing Data and Plans