The United States District Court Judge Haywood Gilliam, Jr. lifted a temporary restraining order and denied an injunction intended to stop the City of Oakland from closing a homeless encampment on public property in East Oakland on Constitutional grounds.
This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
NewsRelated News »
Nov 28, 2018
- Have you received an eviction notice?
- Have you had trouble getting repairs completed?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because of your race, ethnic origin, marital status, sex, religion, arbitrary reason (i.e. sexual orientation, source of income)? ...
- Have disputes between tenants and landlords escalated to the point where mediation is needed?
- Have you moved recently but haven't received your security deposit?
- Do you need information about your rights and responsibilities?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because you have children, in your household, or because you have a disability?