Request a Parking Ticket Refund
Request a refund by mail, by fax or in person if you paid too much for a parking ticket.
Refund Request FormDownload
By mail, by fax or in person
- Complete the Refund Request Form.
- Return the Refund Request Form and proof of payment to the Parking Citation Assistance Center. The address, hours of operation and fax number are listed below.
Parking Citation Assistance Center
250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 6300
Oakland, CA 94612
The Parking Citation Assistance Center is open Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fax: (510) 986-2699
What are acceptable proofs of payment?
- A copy of your receipt from the Parking Citation Assistance Center
- A copy of of the front and back of your cancelled check
- A copy of your credit or debit card statement showing the payment
- A copy of your DMV receipt showing the payment
- A copy of your FTB Notice of Intercepted Funds
What happens after I request a refund?
- If you are owed a refund, we will send you a check by mail in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Please call (800) 500-6484 if you do not get a check after 6 weeks.