Apply for an Alternate Materials & Methods Request (AMMR)

If you are requesting an alternate method of construction use the form below to request a review of your request

AMMR Request Form

An Alternate Materials and Methods Request is intended to mitigate a shortcoming in the design of a project with respect to an applicable code section known before or after the deficiency was identified. As such, a method for mitigating the deficiency with proof of equivalency may be presented to the Bureau of Building.

Please use the form if an alternative methods request is needed for your property. Page 2 provides guidance as to types of alternative methods requests and how to fill out the form.