How will this affect me?
Beyond departing home to perform essential activities, you are required to stay at home to limit your chances of catching or spreading COVID-19. When performing essential activities outside the home, you are required to keep six feet of distance between yourself and others.
What can I still do?
- Go to the grocery store or pharmacy
- Go to the doctor’s office or the hospital
- Care for family members, loved ones and pets
- Order food from restaurants offering pick-up or delivery
- Visit gas stations and hardware stores
- Go for a walk, bike ride, or run
- Walk your dog
In all cases, care must be taken to keep six feet of distance between yourself and others.
What remains open for essential business?
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- U.S. Postal Service
- Police and first responders
- Garbage and recycling services
- Public transportation
- Taxis and ride-share services
- Childcare facilities providing services to employees of essential businesses
Information is changing frequently. Call 2-1-1 or text “COVID19 or “coronavirus” to 211211 to receive general information.