On June 18, Alameda County just released an Order Update which takes effect 8:00 a.m. on Friday, June 19, 2020.
- Media Release
- Alameda County Health Officer Order Summary
- Updated Shelter-In-Place Orders
- Protection Plan Guidance and Template
- Additional Businesses Permitted to Open
- Alameda County Reopening Plan
- Restaurant Operating Procedures
- Retail and Shopping Guidance
- Places of Worship Guidance
- Essential, Outdoor, and Additional Businesses in Alameda County
The order will continue to be in effect until it is rescinded, superseded, or amended in writing by the Health Officer.
See Alameda County's COVID Recovery Page for relevant attachments.
The Alameda County Health Officer continues tracking progress on the five key indicators, to determine when our community is safe to move to the next stage of relaxing shelter-in-place restrictions.
Mask On Sign for Businesses by Alameda County (PDF) in English, Chinese and Spanish
ReOpening Guide signs by the Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce (PDF), in partnership with Oaklandish and the Economic Recovery Advisory Council, 11" x 17" signs for download. Pick up hard copies from any Oakland Chamber, Business Improvement District or CIty Council office. ENGLISH | CHINESE | SPANISH | VIETNAMESE
Businesses seeking guidance on re-opening consistent with Alameda County guidelines should email email@example.com.