On behalf of the City of Oakland, the Housing and Community Development Department (HCDD) is pleased to release this Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Acquisition and Conversion to Affordable Housing (ACAH) Program and announce that it is accepting applications through the two subprograms of ACAH -- the Permanent Affordability Program for Community Land Trusts/Limited Equity Housing Cooperatives and theAll-Affordable Housing Developers subprogram (All-Developer Pool).
- The Pre-Bidders’ Conference, including an online application training for City Data Services, was held on January 4, 2023 from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- The online City Data Services application will be “live” starting January 4, 2023.
- The deadline to apply for a 3-R Report has been extended to Monday, January 23, 2023 at 5:00pm.
- Applications are due on Friday, February 17, 2023 at 4:00 pm (online application submittal only).
Questions? Please contact Meghan Horl, Housing Development Coordinator IV, at email@example.com.
Recording of ACAH NOFA Bidders’ Meeting – January 4, 2023:
1. Presentation of January 4, 2023 Bidders’ Meeting