While our centers are closed, Head Start is distributing food, diapers, and educational materials to Head Start families. Please contact your Family Advocate, Center Director, or Home-Based Visitor, or call 510-238-3165, if your child is enrolled in Head Start and you are not already receiving information about our weekly distributions.
We are distributing supplies by family— if you have multiple children in Head Start programs please pick up only one time per week so we can provide food and supplies to all families.
Tuesdays at Downtown Oakland Senior Center
200 Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610
- 2:00 - 2:30 Broadway, Frank G. Mar, Sungate
- 2:30 - 3:00 Laney, San Antonio Park
- 3:00 - 3:30 St. Vincent, West Grand, Home-Base (Janna, Sharon, Sandra)
- 3:30 - 4:00 San Antonio CDC, Franklin
Wednesdays at East Oakland Senior Center
9255 Edes Avenue, Oakland, CA 94603
- 2:00 - 2:30 85th Ave, Arroyo Viejo, Brookfield Manzanita
- 2:30 - 3:00 Brookfield OUSD, Home-Base (Joey, Mei, Sheila, Treesy)
- 3:00 - 3:30 Tassafaronga, Lion Creek (EHS/HS), Fannie Wall
On Wednesdays, we can also deliver food, diapers, and educational supplies to families as-needed. Please contact your Family Advocate, Center Director, or Home-Based Visitor, or call 510-238-3165, for more information.