Alert: An Air Quality Advisory has been issued for the entire Bay Area. The current air quality in Oakland is UNHEALTHY. Stay inside. Limit outdoor activities.
MeetingsView All Meetings »
Historical Information Available at: http://oaklandnet/home/Governm...
- There are 15 Members on the Commission
- Members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council upon the recommendation of a responsible City Officer.
- Prospective members should contact the Mayor’s office.
- Members serve three-year terms. These are organized so that five members terms end on October 1st of each year.
- Members may be removed from the committee by the Mayor for cause (conviction of a felony, misconduct, incompetence, inattention or more than three unexcused absences).
Hearing Room 4, Second (2nd) Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Other rooms may be used depending on space availability.