Short Term Encroachment Permit Information

If your event does not qualify as a special event but would like to close a street to vehicular traffic (e.g. for a block party) you will need to apply for a short term encroachment permit.

*Please note closures of non-local streets will require more heightened review. A non-local street typically has a yellow divider line as pictured below. Please click here to verify whether a street qualifies as local or non-local.

What is a special event?

Click below to see if you qualify as special event.


*Please note that in order to receive a short-term encroachment permit:

Contact Us

Phone Numbers

Email Address