This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
Available rental times:
Saturdays 11:00 am - 7 pm
Sundays 12:00 pm- 7 pm
All indoor rentals must end by 7 pm (cleaned up and out).
All outside BBQ rentals must end by 11 am Saturdays & 12 noon Sundays.
Our rental facilities include:
- Social hall/multipurpose room
- BBQ area
- 75 chairs available
- 15 round tables available
- 14 rectangle tables available
- Kitchen (amenities: Fridge & freezer, stove, oven, sink, microwave, and ample counter space)
- Outside patio area
- Tables & chairs
Other features are:
- Grass field
- Children’s play structures
To secure an available date, please ask to put a 24 hour hold onto that date. Within those 24 hours (only during open office hours), you would need to come in and fill out the application and pay for reservation IN FULL.
The 1st Sunday of every month, we have a rental viewing from 10 am - 12 pm. Please call a week in advance to be sure that the viewing will be held. During the rental viewing, you will be able to see the hall in a basic set up, ask staff questions, & take measurements.
- $300 deposit
- $75 per hour (Oakland residents) or $90 per hour (non-Oakland residents). A minimum of 4 hours is required to rent the facility. Proof of residency is required. In the hours that you pay for, you need to include all of your decorating / cleanup time. You are not given any "free" time. Please note that your cleanup & chair & table take down will begin 1 hour prior to your scheduled end time (which is during your clean up time).
- Please note that you are not refunded any "unused" hours (ie. if you are out early). Please be sure of your requested rental time.
- $50 flat fee for the use of the kitchen
- $150 mandatory setup / takedown tables and chairs (you will provide us with a diagram of how you want the tables & chairs set up. You are responsible for decorating and clean up of the facility.
- Please note that live bands are not allowed. Any music / sound must have volume control.
- $75 deposit
- $25 per hour
- Maximum of 25 people allowed
- Must end by 11 am Saturday & 12 noon Sunday.
- 61 days or more notice prior to your event: Forfeit 1/2 of deposit
- 31-60 days notice prior to your event: Forfeit entire deposit
- 11-30 days notice prior to your event: Forfeit entire deposit + 1/2 of rental fees paid
- 10 days or less: Forfeit entire deposit + entire rental fees paid