The Program Preferred Lenders are now accepting applications. Eligible buyers are encouraged to explore this opportunity with their real estate agent and to apply through the Program Preferred Lenders.
Eligible buyers are those who:
1. Have a household size of 3 persons or more for a 3 bedroom home, 4 persons or more for a 4 bedroom home
2. Have saved funds to contribute 3% of sale price to down payment
3. Have a household income at or below 120% Area Median Income (AMI)
4. Have a mortgage loan pre-approval, or can get one
5. Have completed an approved Homebuyer Education workshop, or are enrolled in one
Eligible buyers are encouraged to explore this affordable homeownership opportunity by contacting one of the PREFERRED LENDERS, by submitting an offer to the listing agent, or by contacting the City’s Homeownership Programs staff at 510-238-6158 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.