This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
In 2016, Signature Development Group submitted an application for the Claremont Hotel redevelopment including: site and circulation improvements; expansion and improvement of the club facilities; and a new residential building to include up to 43 units. Below is the original application.
More recently, the applicant has revised the project. Information regarding the re-submittal can be found through the links below.
- Project Comparison Table (Existing Site Conditions, February 2016 and November 2016 Plans)
- Re-submittal Project Description (November, 2016)
- Re-submittal Plans (November, 2016)
- Landmarks Preservation Advisory Board (June 13, 2016): Published Staff Report, Attachment A, Attachment B, Attachment C
- Planning Commission (July 6, 2016): (click here for Published Staff Report) (click here for Applicant presentation)
California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Compliance Documents