In 2016, Signature Development Group submitted an application for the Claremont Hotel redevelopment including: site and circulation improvements; expansion and improvement of the club facilities; and a new residential building to include up to 43 units. Below is the original application.
More recently, the applicant has revised the project. Information regarding the re-submittal can be found through the links below.
- Project Comparison Table (Existing Site Conditions, February 2016 and November 2016 Plans)
- Re-submittal Project Description (November, 2016)
- Re-submittal Plans (November, 2016)
- Landmarks Preservation Advisory Board (June 13, 2016): Published Staff Report, Attachment A, Attachment B, Attachment C
- Planning Commission (July 6, 2016): (click here for Published Staff Report) (click here for Applicant presentation)
California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Compliance Documents
- Revised Notice of Preparation (August 5, 2016)
- Notice of Preparation (May 31, 2016) (click for NOP, Figure 1, Figure 2)