The City of Oakland Department of Housing and Community Development (City) seeks proposals for permanent and/or interim affordable housing for homeless and formerly homeless individuals and households through a Request for Proposals (City Homekey RFP).
- The 2022 RFP is now closed and the City has co-applied with Sponsors to the 2023 State Homekey NOFA.
- The State Homekey NOFA was released in March 2023 and is now closed. We do not know any details on a future round yet.
- The City selected projects to co-apply with sponsors to the State Homekey NOFA. The City will be the lead applicant on all Oakland Homekey projects. Teams must co-apply with the City and cannot apply to the State Homekey NOFA outside of the City's RFP process.
- The City encourages teams to visit the State Homekey webpage for training and other program materials from the last round.
- The City encourages teams who are interested in the next round (2023 City Homekey RFP) to sign up for email updates in the top left green button on this page that says "sign up for updates" or fill out the sponsor expression of interest form below.
- If you are a property owner interested in selling or leasing your property to Homekey, please fill out the seller expression of interest form below.