Oakland is experiencing a network outage that is affecting key services. Several non-emergency systems within the City of Oakland are currently impacted or offline. Thank you for your patience while we work to restore services.

Request to Dismiss Petition

The party who initated the petition may dismiss their petition at any time. The party must download the form and submit to the Rent Adjustment Program office as soon as possible.

Request for Dismissal of a Rent Adjustment Program Petition

The initiating party must fill out form and submit to the Rent Adjustment Program. You may mail, drop off, or fax the form to the Rent Adjustment Program. Please make sure to include the case number on the form.

Rent Adjustment Program

250 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Suite 5313

Oakland, CA 94612

Phone: (510) 238-3721

Fax: (510) 238-6181