Request Supporting Documentation for Home Loans

Please contact the Alameda County agencies listed below to obtain information and specific documents for your properties.

Contact the Alameda County Clerk
Request a Copy of a Grant Deed
Contact the Alameda County Tax Assessor
Learn More About Your Property Tax Assessment
Contact the Alameda County Treasurer
Need Information About Delinquent Property Taxes?

County of Alameda Administration Building 1221 Oak Street, Suite 555 Oakland, CA 94612 Phone: 510.208.9770