Request a Compensation Review [For City Employees]

If your job duties have changed, you may request a compensation review to get a salary or wage increase aligned with your new job duties.

Download Form
Request a Permanent Change in Compensation
Download Form
Request a Semi-Permanent Change in Compensation

You can request a compensation review for both semi-permanent (>30 days) and permanent changes in your job duties.