Report a Broken Parking Meter

Report a broken parking meter to OAK 311 online, via email or by phone.

If you notice a broken meter, report it to OAK 311 using one of the convenient ways listed above. Please note:

  1. The meter number
  2. Meter location (address or street name), nearest cross street, and side of the street.

Call (510) 615-5566 if you're outside of Oakland. OAK 311 operators answer calls from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.