We are excited to re-open the reservations calendar for the Central Reservations Unit for, July 1, 2021- December 31, 2022. *Reservations are booked on a first come first serve basis. The re-opening of the Central Reservations Unit is in direct compliance with the State’s Safely Reopening California Response. Complete an APPLICATION ONLINE-CLICK HERE ! Reservation request must be submitted 30 days in advance of the event date.
To ensure a safe environment for all visitors, applicants are required to observe the following:
- Masks and physical distancing are still required for gatherings.
- Anyone who is experiencing COVID symptoms must not attend – if you are sick, stay home.
Facilities & Parks Available For Booking Monday-Sunday 8:00am-10:00pm
- Dunsmuir Hellman Historic Estate, 2960 Peralta Oaks
- Lakeside Park Garden Center, 666 Bellevue Avenue
- Joaquin Miller Community Center, 3594 Sanborn Dr.
- Leona Lodge Community Center, 4444 Mountain Blvd.
- Jack London Aquatic Center (JLAC), 115 Embarcadero
*Booking hours vary based on venue availability.
- *Malonga Casquelourd Center For The Arts, 1428 Alice Street
Available for Rent: Tuesday-Saturday (8:00am – 8:00pm), Sunday-Monday Closed
- Malonga Theater: Book now for calendar dates beginning August 3, 2021.
- Studio E – Public groups only
- Studio A & C Resident Company Classes only
- *Sequoia Lodge, 2666 Mountain Blvd.
Available for Booking: Fridays 5:00pm-10:00pm & Saturday-Sunday 8:00am-10:00pm
- *Morcom Rose Garden, 700 Jean St.
Available for Booking: Monday-Sunday 8:00am-7:00pm
- *Parks: Stand-alone parks not adjacent to Recreations Centers
Available for Booking: Monday-Sunday 6:00am-8:00pm
Please be advised that due to frequent COVID-19 changes and updates, any and all activities may be altered or canceled at any time.
Thank you for choosing OPRYD’s Central Reservation Unit.