Parcel/Tract Map

Application for Parcel Map and Tract Map
(510) 238-3199
Questions? Please call the DOT Permit Counter

A Tract Map or Final Map is required when a subdivision creates five (5) or more; parcels, five (5) or more condominiums, community apartment with five (5) or more parcels, and a conversion of a stock cooperative containing five (5) or more dwelling units.

A Parcel Map is required for any other subdivision. These maps are also known as the subdivision “Record Map” after being recorded with the Alameda County Recorder’s office. For more information, please see the FAQs and Informational Flow Charts in the application link above.

DOT Permit Counter Hours

(Offices CLOSED. Please email

Monday: 8am-12pm / 1pm-4pm

Tuesday: 8am-12pm / 1pm-4pm

Wednesday: 9:30am-12pm / 1pm-4pm

Thursday: 8am-12pm / 1pm-4pm

Friday: 8am-12pm / 1pm-4pm


250 Frank Ogawa Plaza, 4th Floor, Suite 4344, Oakland, CA 94612