Before you begin you must have received your Electronic Filing System filer identification number and password. Additionally, principal signers for all committees must have a signed signature verification card on file with Public Ethics Commission. Click here for instructions or contact the Public Ethics Commission.
E-file Campaign Forms
The City of Oakland provides an Electronic Filing System free of charge that allows candidates and campaign committees to submit disclosure reports mandated by the City of Oakland and California‘s Political Reform Act.
How to Create a Netfile ID
1. Go to: www.netfile.com/filer
2. Click: New NetFile User
3. Enter information (Name, email address, phone)
4. Click: Create File NetFile User
5. Check email for a confirmation from NetFile
6. Once you confirm you will receive your password
7. Use password to access the NetFile system
8. Once logged in you may change your password
You are now ready to access the system!