File Property Owner Petition to Extend Time of Tenant Vacancy for Repairs

Property Owner's may file a petition to extend time of tenant vacancy for repairs.

Submit this application to by mail or in drop box (located in Housing Resource Center, 6th Floor) at:

Rent Adjustment Program

250 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Suite 5313

Oakland, CA 94612