Oakland is experiencing a network outage that is affecting key services. Several non-emergency systems within the City of Oakland are currently impacted or offline. Thank you for your patience while we work to restore services.

File Complaint under Title III (Private Business or Public Accommodation)

If you wish to file a complaint under Title III regarding a private business or public accommodation, you may file a complaint at https://ada.gov/complaint/ (Federal Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice) or https://dfeh.ca.gov/business-e... (California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)).

If you have an issue related to the Fair Housing Act, you may file a complaint with the Federal Office of Housing and Urban Development Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO): https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/online-complaint.