Equal Access to Services Complaint Form (English)

English Form

Equal Access to Services Complaint Form (中文)

Chinese Form

Formulario De Quejas Sobre Acceso a Idiomas

Spanish Form

City departments allow people to make complaints about violation of the Equal Access to Service Ordinance by the City of Oakland's agency staff. You may file a complaint by telephone or by completing a complaint form.

City departments are required to document the actions they take to resolve each complaint, and they must keep copies of complaints and resolutions for at least two years.

The complaint form is available in English, Spanish, or Chinese. Submit a completed complaint form via phone, fax, email, or mail.