WHAT TO DO WITH OTHER AUTOMOTIVE AND OILY ITEMS:
- Put well-drained motor oil drain pans in your recycling cart.
- Take oily gloves or rags to a Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) facility.
- Take other automotive fluids, like coolant to a HHW facility.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Download the Used Motor Oil and Filter Recycling Guide for details about residential curbside pickup and how to prepare oil and filters for recycling:
- Used Motor Oil and Filter Recycling Guide
- Guía De Reciclaje de Aceite de Motor Y Filtro de Aceite Usados
Visit www.OaklandRecycles.com/usedmotoroil for more information.