This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
Fact Sheet on the HUBZone ProgramRead the Fact Sheet
Find out if your business is in a HUBZoneSearch by address
Take these steps to get HUBZone certifiedGet certified
It's the federal government's goal to award at least three percent of all federal contracting dollars to HUBZone-certified small businesses each year.
The U.S. Small Business Administration:
- Determines which businesses are eligible to receive HUBZone contracts
- Maintains a listing of qualified HUBZone small businesses that federal agencies can use to locate vendors
To qualify for the HUBZone program, your business must:
- Be a small business
- Be at least 51 percent owned and controlled by U.S. citizens, a Community Development Corporation, an agricultural cooperative, a Native Hawaiian organization, or an Indian tribe
- Have its principal office located in a HUBZone
- Have at least 35 percent of its employees live in a HUBZone