Minimum Wage Information for Employers
Employers must post and give written notification of the Minimum Wage Law's provisions to each current employee and to each new employee at time of hire.
In some cases, notice must be given in languages other than English. To assist with this notification, the City provides the following poster in multiple languages:
- Notification Poster in English
- Haga clic aquí para leer el poster de Aviso a Empleados en Español
- Bấm vào đây để xem Áp phích Thông báo Tăng Lương Tối thiểu bằng Tiếng Việt
Please note: Employers are prohibited from discharging, reducing compensation or otherwise discriminating against any person who makes a complaint under the ordinance.
Employer Tools & Resources
- Oakland Measure FF Employment Law: Employer Tools & Resources
- 屋崙 （奧克蘭）FF 提案勞工法例﹕雇主資訊
- La Medida FF y Ley de Empleo de Oakland: Herramientas y Recursos para el Empleador
- Luật Lao Động Theo Pháp Lệnh FF Oakland: Công Cụ & Nguồn Lực Cho Nhà Tuyển Dụng.
Request City Assistance
For business owners who need a referral to a service provider for additional assistance with the new employment law or general business technical assistance, please contact the City of Oakland's Business Assistance Center by phone (510) 238-7952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.