The Measure DD Community Coalition is an inclusive coalition formed by people who are interested in and want to be involved in the implementation of Measure DD. The Coalition is open to membership from the general public and Coalition participants maintain an overall view of Measure DD projects and the citywide benefits that can accrue from its completion by:
- Acting as an oversight body that brings the community voice to the planning table;
- Interacting with City and stakeholders to ensure that projects are planned and completed in a timely fashion;
- Monitoring financial accountability;
- Interacting with City and stakeholders to distribute current information to the public; and
- Working to find additional funding for projects.
Adopted at the April 12, 2003 Coalition meeting. This Statement of Purpose is referenced on page 2 of the June 24, 2003 Staff Report with recommendations re: the role of the Coalition.