Learn More About the EOSC Group Use Policy
Call Us(510) 615-5838
We welcome your organization and group to the East Oakland Sports Center Water Park for your enjoyment. A minimum two week notice and confirmation is required for groups of 10 or more. Contact us to reserve your space today.
When reserving space, it is important to accurately identify the number of children and adults that will be participating in your visit. Everyone entering the facility, 3 years or older, must have an admission wristband, whether they are swimming or not. We strongly recommend you pre-pay and pick up your wristbands in advance; however, you can pay at the door with a reservation.
We will only reserve up to 50% of the pool's capacity to organizations/groups. Please reserve your space in advance.
GROUPS ARRIVING TO WATER PARK WITHOUT A
RESERVATION MAYBE DENIED ENTRY
For the safety of all pool users EOSC staff will strictly enforce the following chaperone to child ratios:
1. Children less than 48” must have at least one chaperone in the water for every 2 children. The chaperone must stay within arm’s reach of children.
2. Children more than 48” must have at least one chaperone for every 15 children. The chaperone must be in the immediate area providing adequate supervision.
3. The adult chaperones are required to be in the pool actively participating with the participants. Supervising from pool deck is not allowed unless your organization provides more than the required number of adult chaperones in the water.
4. US Coast Guard Approved Lifejacket / Personal Floatation Devises (PFD’s) are allowed but are not a substitute for adult supervision. We have a limited number of lifejacket available for use on a first come first sever basis.
4. A chaperone must be at least 16 years of age.
Additional kids will have to wait on the pool deck (away from pool edge) to be rotated into the water, maintaining required chaperone to participant ratios.
Fees for Groups of 10 or more (with 2 week notification ONLY):
Infant/Baby 0 – 2 years FREE w/paying chaperone (Swim diaper required)
Child/Youth/Teens 3 – 17 years $3/each (Swim diaper required if less than 4 yrs and or not potty trained)
Adult 18 years + $3/each
Our mission is to apply Proactive Safety Measures in order to provide an enjoyable safe experience for everyone and to protect our customers, staff and equipment. If you have any questions regarding these rules, please speak to an EOSC Water Park staff member.