This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
By following these guidelines, you can help avoid sewer overflows, backups and costly repairs at home:
- Pour cooking oils and grease into an empty milk carton or other sturdy paper container
- Remove remaining FOG by scraping greasy pans and absorbing oil with a paper towel
- Dispose of these items in your green yard trimmings cart or garbage
- Order a FREE EBMUD FOG Scraper
- To recycle larger amounts of FOG, please take it to a local FOG drop-off location
- Review the EBMUD Avoid A Clog Brochure