This website is a work in progress. If you'd like to give website feedback you can fill out our public survey here.
As of August 1, 2018
NOTE: The City of Oakland is establishing new Non-Exclusive Franchise (NEF) agreements effective September 1, 2018. After September 1, C&D haulers without a fully executed NEF agreement will be removed from listing and will not be permitted to take on new business in Oakland.
For any Construction & Demolition Recycling Plan (CDRP) submitted between now and August 31, 2018, builders need to confirm with their C&D hauler that the hauler either (a) has a fully executed C&D NEF agreement with the City, or (b) is on track to meet the August 31st deadline. If a hauler is not authorized (i.e., fully executed NEF agreement), then the builder must select a different C&D hauler.
- Bernardini Enterprises/JD Services, http://jdhauling.com/
- Bluewater Environmental Services, http://www.bwserv.com/
- DA Services, (925) 457-1335
- Duarte Drywall & Hauling, (510) 777-0626
- Ferma Corporation, http://www.fermacorp.com/
- Impact Demo & Hauling, http://www.impactdemolition.co/home/
- Left Coast Hauling, http://leftcoasthauling.com/construction-debris-removal-dublin/
- Mauri Concrete Construction, (510) 541-5260
- Pacific Sanitation, http://www.pacificsanitation.com/
- Peninsula Debris Box Service, http://www.peninsuladebrisbox.com/
- Premier Recycling, http://www.premierrecycle.com/
- Randazo Enterprises, http://randazzoent.com/
- Republic Services/Berkeley Sanitary Service, https://www.republicservices.com/
- S & S Trucking, http://www.snsands.com/ **
- T4 Company, http://www.t4company.com
- Venegas Company, (510) 867-5134
- Waste Management of Alameda County, (510) 613-8710, www.wm.com
**Certified local trucking service provider under the City’s Local and Small Local Business Enterprise (L/SLBE) Program.