Businesses of any industry, size, or location compete for over $231 million available in tax credits by applying in one of the three application periods each year. Applicants will be analyzed based on twelve different factors of evaluation, including number of full-time jobs being created, the amount of investment, and strategic importance to the state or region.
A Red Flag Warning has been issued for the East Bay Hills from Friday May 7, 11pm thru 6AM Monday.
California Competes Tax Credit
The California Competes Tax Credit (CCTC) is a State income tax credit available to businesses that want to locate in California or stay and grow in California.
Last Updated: April 16th, 2021 @ 1:27 PM
- Numbers of jobs created or retained
- Strategic importance to the state, region or locality
- Training opportunities offered to employees
- Incentives available from in-state, out of state, and federal government sources
- Opportunity for future growth and expansion
- Amount of investment
- Compensation paid to employees, including wages and fringe benefits
- Extent of unemployment and poverty in current or proposed site location
- Economic impact
- Duration of the proposed project and applicant's commitment to remain in California
- Extent to which the benefit to California exceeds the benefit to the applicant
- Extent to which the credit influences creation of new California jobs
Visit the State's website for the application periods.
Call: (916) 322-4051