Funds are available for the new construction of affordable multifamily rental housing (including permanent supportive housing projects). Restricted to affordable rental housing only with 10 or more units. Homeownership projects will not be eligible in this NOFA round.
***Please note the following deadline application dates and times located in the NOFA***
- City Data Services (CDS) Electronic Application will be “live” on November 16, 2021. (Applicants will be able enter data into the application at this time. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.)
- Pre-Bidders’ Conference was held on November 18, 2021 at 10:30 am (Zoom information is provided below and also in the NOFA.)
- Training for the CDS Electronic Application is December 2, 2021 at 11:00 am (Zoom information will be provided in the NOFA.)
- NOFA Office Hours (City staff will be available to answer any application questions or concerns) will be held on December 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm (Zoom information will be provided in the NOFA.)
- Applications will be due on January 7, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Watch 2021 New Construction NOFA Pre- App Meeting and Review Slides