Funds are available for the new construction of affordable multifamily rental housing (including permanent supportive housing projects). Restricted to affordable rental housing only with 10 or more units. Homeownership projects will not be eligible in this NOFA round.
***Please note the following deadline application dates and times located in the NOFA***
- City Data Services (CDS) Electronic Application will be “live” on November 16, 2021. (Applicants will be able to enter data into the application at this time. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.)
- Pre-Bidders’ Conference was held on November 18, 2021 at 10:30 am. All conference materials, including the NOFA Pre-Application Q&A’s and the recorded meeting are located below.
- Training for the CDS Electronic Application is December 2, 2021 at 11:00 am. Note: This training was not recorded. If you need additional assistance or training with the application process in CDS, please reach out directly to CDS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOFA Office Hours was held on December 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm. The recorded meeting is below:
- Watch 2021 NOFA Office Hours Meeting
- Password: K28%fiu.
- Applications will be due on January 7, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Watch 2021 New Construction NOFA Pre- App Meeting and Review Slides