2020-21 Acquisition and Conversion to Affordable Housing (ACAH) Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
Applications are due January 29, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
All applications must be submitted through the City Data Services (CDS) database. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
- Pre-Bidders’ Conference is December 21, 2020 at 4:00 pm (zoom information is provided in the NOFA).
- Online Application Training for City Data Services database is January 6, 2021 at 11:00 am (zoom information is provided in the NOFA).
NEW FEATURES: The ACAH 2020-21 NOFA includes the following new elements:
- Community Land Trusts/Limited Equity Coop applicants will be allowed a maximum of four submissions. (The General Pool will continue to be limited to 2 submissions per developer).
- The point categories will address the following project types:
- Projects with demonstrated tenant engagement in the acquisition
- Properties with residents that are elderly, families with children, disabled
- Properties with extremely low-income residents
- Properties with residents most at risk of displacement
- Properties with rent burdened residents