Alert: An Air Quality Advisory has been issued for the entire Bay Area. The current air quality in Oakland is UNHEALTHY. Stay inside. Limit outdoor activities.
Summer is around the corner! Check out the links below to find summer camps, activities, classes, and more!
- Youth Boating & Sailing
- Oakland Town Camp (15 locations across Oakland!)
- Redwood Heights Rec Center: Day Camp, Art Camp, & the Junior High Club
- FM Smith Rec Center: Table Tennis, Kids Gardening, Karate Class, & Day Camp
- OUSD Summer Learning Programs
- Downtown Oakland YMCA Day Camp
- Oakland Museum (OMCA) Summer Camp & Activities
- Oakland Public Library Kids’ Summer Reading Program
- Public Pools in Oakland
- Ace Kids Golf
- Introductory School of Dance
For more information, and to register for any of these activities, click here:
https://cityofoakland.perfectmind.com (you will need to create a login)