Alert: An Air Quality Advisory has been issued for the entire Bay Area. The current air quality in Oakland is UNHEALTHY. Stay inside. Limit outdoor activities.
The project would contain a mixture of studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom units and would be constructed in four phases. The parking garage in the center of the project would be built first, with the residential buildings to be built in three subsequent phases. The six-level parking garage includes 275 spaces - one for each unit. The proposed project would be a mixture of affordable and market-rate units. The proposed project is subject to Tentative Parcel Map, Major Conditional Use Permit, and Preliminary Development Plan review and approval. A Tree Removal Permit will also be required.
Final Project Approvals
- Notice of Determination
- Environmental Declaration
- Final Project Approval Letter
- Final Findings and Conditions of Approval
- Final Design Guidelines (with CPC amendments)
May 19, 2010 Planning Commission
- Staff Report
- Attachment A – Project Plan Set
- Attachment B – Design Guidelines
- Attachment C – Tentative Tract Map 8038